Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thoughts.

I ran into her yesterday, while strolling around pasir ris central. i guess she did not saw me, where a wall was seperating us while walking in different directions like some drama serial scenes. Well, afterwhich i can`t help but to think of her. While my friends are chatting and blabbering away their nonsense alas i kept slient, oblivious to the surroundings just thoughts of her in my mind. Long journey in the bus, putting on my earpiece, listening to songs, staring out of the glass panel, and just thinking of her. Sometimes imagining the puff that comes out of my mouth each time forms a image of her. And of course the nights where i can`t get to sleep, lying on bed in addition with the thoughts of her. Alas, it is just a one sided love-crush-affair, me being the fool .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home