Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Why can not we be relent, open minds freely,
Expressing our feelings without having fear,
And why do we believe we can not be sincere,
Be simple and be clear, be just what we appear.
Only in dreams we live the way we want to live.
I love to be gone
At least till dawn
In reality of dreams.
*
Would the senario in dreams come true?
If yes, i could dream of you.
if yes, i would love the dream i encountered.
If yes, i would pray the dream do come to life.
If no, i would still dream of you.
If no, i would hope time came to a standstill forever.
With this, i can be with you in my dream till eternity.
I would die peacefully while in midst of my sleep.
If not, i would wake up and laying in my bed, lingering at thoughts of the dream i had.
*
梦.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home