Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mum.

Happy mother's day to all the mum in the world. :)
And happy mother's day to my mum. :)

Thanks for everything, mum. Been hard on you for the past 17 years, including the 9 months in your womb. Sorry for always making you worry about my education since like secondary 3 which i practically threw studies aside. I promise i'll enter poly next year. You always scold me when i do stupid things like you literally scold me like crap when i reached home with a lip piercing, and when you found out i had a tattoo you din't scold. wth lol. Don't scold me for the upcoming tattoo i'm going to get. :) Hahaha. May you strike 4-D windfall and then retire talk cock sing song play mahjong although you don't play mahjong, talk cock only sing song.

Love ya mum,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home