Friday, July 24, 2009

Positives & Negatives.

Different people, different lives, different fate.
Majority only judge by the appearance of people, they never really try to understand what people are feeling inside. I feel these kind of people are totally fucked up.
Some people lead a charmed life, some people had to endure their screwed life.
I think i have a fucking uncharmed and screwed life. Even a facebook quiz reaveals that to me. like wtf. I'm so sick and tired of life.
Prolly only a fresh injection of whatever could spark my life. I know it in my heart. I knew it from the start. I was just putting on a disguise. What a waste, maybe i should just pass away while i'm asleep.

I'm just so fucking depressed, I just can't seem to get out this slump
If I could just get over this hump, but I need something to pull me out this dump
I took my bruises, took my lumps, fell down and I got right back up
But I need that spark to get psyched back up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home