Monday, January 19, 2009

Life.

Ah, boring life nowadays.
So, i prolly would be taking private o`s this year. Oh well, studying the same old shit all over again. Cos my stupidity of not studying when i have the chance. BOOOOOOOOOOO BAHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOO BORINGGGGGGGG. Wait for me guys, i`ll be joining you all at TP next year!

I realised i haven done a 2009 resolution for myself, so here goes.

1. Do well for private o`s, get into TP and make my mum grin until her mouth ache for days.
2. Get a suitable part-time job right now to handle some of my education fees as well as spend money lah.
3. A laptop of my own.
4. gain more fatssssss.
5. Complete more tattoos.
6. Learn the guitairs and drums, start a rock bandddddd.
7. Everyone to be happy, world peace and screw terrorists. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home