Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Brawl.

Okay, i'll just highlight a scene i encountered at St.James last saturday. Yes a brawl, between clubbers and clubbers to clubbers and bouncers. Actually the bouncers was just doing their job by breaking up the fight, but well i think the clubber said something or done smth to offend one of the bouncer. Right, the bubble burst. Ready to launch a fist of fury on the person to show him where the light don't shine, only to be held back by the other bouncers. Feel sad for the bouncer, lol.

Man united vs Barcalona tmrw!
Still unsure if i want to bet on this match, hard predict leh. -.-

I swear that you don't have to go, I thought we could wait for the fireworks
I thought we could wait for the snow
To wash over Georgia and kill the hurt
I thought I could live in your arms and spend every moment I had with you
Stay up all night with the stars
Confess all the faith that I had in you (I had in you)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home