Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rhythm of life.

Thoughts ran through my mind while i was lying in my bed just earlier. I was thinking about life.

When i heard the song 'The graduation song by vitamin C' playing through my earpiece, memories of the past replayed in my mind. Graduation Night 2007 and 2008, memories of Pasir Ris Crest Secondary, the teachers my friends and those friends whom i had not seen for a long time. I knew i was missing school deep down in my heart.

When i heard the song 'Best of me by Sum 41', i regretted that i did not study for O levels. And the lyrics going 'you would have the best of me' signifed that for my parents, for my friends that believed in me i will give my best this year.

When i heard the song 'A little too not over you by David archuleta', i wonder if i'm still in love with you, perhaps not.

When i heard the song 'Sieze the day by A7X', one should really cherish the time you have now, regardless of your loved ones or friends because you never know what the next day might happen.

When i heard the song 'Crazy by Simple Plan', i thought of youths being led astray, people hell bent of being famous, rich men and women spending cash like water running from a tap, forgetting the exsistence of the poor. Why do the poor have to suffer in the streets. I would take from the rich and give to the poor.

When i heard the song 'What A Catch,Donnie by Fall Out Boy', i look back and realised all my friends and i are all grown up with more mature thinking then in the past.

When i heard the song 'Paint my love by MLTR', i thought you could paint my love with vibrant colours while instead of black and white.

When i heard the song 'Byebye by Mariah Carey', i hope my beloved friends and i would not say byebye for the last time, forever.

When i heard the song 'Empty by Click-five', i felt that my heart feels empty inside.

When i heard the song 'Thanks for the memories by Fall out boy' I thank my friends for those lovely memories. I sincerely wish all my friends all the best for the future, It's your own life.
Don't ruin it.

Every song depicts a different meaning, i can't list them all.
This is the Rhythm of life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home