Thursday, May 28, 2009

Viva la vida.

Man, barca won the champions league in favour over manchester united. Well, fair and square i would say. Barca played well, short slick passing to build momentum first. Completely dominated the game after the first 10 mins of waves and waves of attacks led by the proud peacock namely Ronaldo. Totally showed no hunger to win the match, disappointing. Eto showed character to score that first goal and Messi's header was a beauty. Not forgetting puyol play acting to provoke ronaldo!

I should had bet man aiyah, i had a hunch barca would win. If not my wallet should get fatter alr.
EDIT EDIT EDIT.
Damned fucked up sia, canot tahan my father come back home only keep kpkb my mother.

Girl I can tell you want something to love
That's why you hold on to everything that pass you by
Can't resist girl i can't lie
Now tell if you are here for me
Or everybody watchin' you shake from left to right
The way you move got me hypnotized

Cause you're sweeter then apple pie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home