Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Define.

I just did a self-defining of myself, of my character or smth like that.

Here's how i define myself.
I'm stubborn.
I dont take advices from others, only if they makes sense.
I'm different from others.
I'm anti-social, in actual fact i'm friendly if you know me well enough.
I hate it when people talk shit about me, sometimes i would hold a grudge.
Alot more i suppose.

I should post my postive points instead isn't it, lol.

My tattooing urge has kick in once again.. god.

Darryl, you are coming back in the morning tmrw, it's time you head back to s'pore.
I help you pray your plane dont get MIA in alantic(how to spell) ocean. HAHA.

Maybe i should head to the 7-11 behind my house and grab something to consume, really hungry. Who would accompany me to eat at central at a time like this. Oh and cig perhaps. No, i should quit smoking.(Don't bullshit lah cb.)

I want you to know
With everything
I won't let this go
These words are my heart and soul
I'll hold on to this moment
You know
As i bleed my heart out to show
And I won't let go

With me - Sum 41.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home